- finds records mentioning the word ecology
- science medicine
- finds only those records mentioning both science and medicine
- science or medicine
- finds records mentioning either science or medicine, or both
- "science and medicine"
- (including the quotation marks) finds records containing the exact phrase science and medicine
The following organisations are the Keepers of digital content, working on your behalf to ensure long-term access to the scholarly and cultural record. They provide the registry with information on their archival holdings, ordered by most recent update (date of which is shown):
- Archaeology Data Service ()
- Global LOCKSS Network ()
- CLOCKSS Archive ()
- Cariniana Network ()
- Library of Congress ()
- Portico ()
- Scholars Portal ()
- HathiTrust ()
- PKP PLN ()
- British Library ()
- Swiss National Library ()
- National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences ()
- e-Depot ()
The most up-to-date information may be available on the Keeper's website.
Find out how publishers, research libraries and national libraries can support archiving initiatives to ensure the future of the digital scholarly record. Read more.
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by at least one Keeper: 36123
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by three or more: 13505
Work on other serials (and volumes) is 'in progress'.
News and Events
- 21 Dec 2016: IARLA endorses Working Together statement
- 02 Dec 2016: Ivy Plus Libraries Collection group endorses Working Together statement
- 27 Sep 2016: Translations of Working Together to Ensure the Future of the Digital Scholarly Record
- 25 Aug 2016: International Endorsements for Working Together statement
- 11 Aug 2016: Ensuring the Future of the Digital Scholarly Record
We are exploring governance and seeking sponsorship for this global facility. Your feedback is welcome.