- finds records mentioning the word ecology
- science medicine
- finds only those records mentioning both science and medicine
- science or medicine
- finds records mentioning either science or medicine, or both
- "science and medicine"
- (including the quotation marks) finds records containing the exact phrase science and medicine
The following organisations are the Keepers of digital content, working on your behalf to ensure long-term access to the scholarly and cultural record. They provide the registry with information on their archival holdings, ordered by most recent update (date of which is shown):
- Archaeology Data Service ()
- British Library ()
- Cariniana Network ()
- CLOCKSS Archive ()
- e-Depot ()
- Global LOCKSS Network ()
- HathiTrust ()
- Library of Congress ()
- National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences ()
- PKP PLN ()
- Portico ()
- Scholars Portal ()
The most up-to-date information may be available on the Keeper's website.
Find out how publishers, research libraries and national libraries can support archiving initiatives to ensure the future of the digital scholarly record. Read more.
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by at least one Keeper: 33881
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by three or more: 12746
Work on other serials (and volumes) is 'in progress'.
News and Events
- 11 Aug 2016: Ensuring the Future of the Digital Scholarly Record
- 19 Jul 2016: Supporting E-Journal Archiving: Research Libraries
- 19 Jul 2016: Supporting E-journal Archiving: National Libraries
- 19 Jul 2016: Supporting E-Journal Archiving: Publishers
- 15 Jul 2016: Keepers Network to Tackle Challenges of E-Journal Archiving
We are exploring governance and seeking sponsorship for this global facility. Your feedback is welcome.