The ISSN International Centre and its Governing Board value the Keepers Registry as part of the global identification infrastructure for serials and wish to continue to make its functionality and content available for the UK and international communities of libraries, publishers and scholars.
To maintain this valuable service ISSN International Centre aims to provide a new service from December 2019. To facilitate this development, funding for EDINA to run the current service until the end of November 2019 is to be provided by the ISSN International Centre and the Keepers Agencies.
- finds records mentioning the word ecology
- science medicine
- finds only those records mentioning both science and medicine
- science or medicine
- finds records mentioning either science or medicine, or both
- "science and medicine"
- (including the quotation marks) finds records containing the exact phrase science and medicine
The following organisations are the Keepers of digital content, working on your behalf to ensure long-term access to the scholarly and cultural record. They provide the registry with information on their archival holdings, ordered by most recent update (date of which is shown):
- Archaeology Data Service ()
- Library of Congress ()
- Scholars Portal ()
- HathiTrust ()
- PKP Preservation Network ()
- Portico ()
- National Library of the Netherlands ()
- British Library ()
- Global LOCKSS Network ()
- Cariniana Network ()
- CLOCKSS Archive ()
- National Digital Preservation Program, China ()
- Swiss National Library ()
The most up-to-date information may be available on the Keeper's website.
Find out how publishers, research libraries and national libraries can support archiving initiatives to ensure the future of the digital scholarly record. Read more.
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by at least one Keeper: 43437
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by three or more: 15842
Work on other serials (and volumes) is 'in progress'.
News and Events
- 06 Nov 2017: Webinar - Introduction to the Keepers Registry
- 01 Nov 2017: Working Together to Ensure the Future of the Digital Scholarly Record
- 26 May 2017: Swiss National Library joins the Keepers Registry
- 21 Dec 2016: IARLA endorses Working Together statement
- 02 Dec 2016: Ivy Plus Libraries Collection group endorses Working Together statement
We are exploring governance and seeking sponsorship for this global facility. Your feedback is welcome.