Discover who is looking after your e-journals
The following organisations are the Keepers of digital content, working on your behalf to ensure long-term access to the scholarly and cultural record. They provide the registry with information on their archival holdings, ordered by most recent update (date of which is shown):
- Archaeology Data Service (5 February 2016)
- British Library (5 February 2016)
- Cariniana Network (5 February 2016)
- Global LOCKSS Network (5 February 2016)
- HathiTrust (5 February 2016)
- Library of Congress (5 February 2016)
- Portico (5 February 2016)
- Scholars Portal (5 February 2016)
- CLOCKSS Archive (4 February 2016)
- National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences (7 September 2015)
- e-Depot (24 April 2012)
The most up-to-date information may be available on the Keeper's website.
Our Member Services provide additional resources to monitor the archival status of e-journal content. Find out more about our Member Services.
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by at least one Keeper: 30,769
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by three or more: 11,312
Work on other serials (and volumes) is 'in progress'.
News and Events
- 8th Oct 2015: Taking the Long View: Report Available Now
- 19th Aug 2015: Taking the Long View: Full programme
- 5th Aug 2015: Keepers Registry featured on The Signal
- 14th Jul 2015: Event: Keepers Extra project hosts international conference
- 26th June 2015: New release of the Keepers Registry
We are exploring governance and seeking sponsorship for this global facility. Your feedback is welcome.