Discover who is looking after your e-journals
The following organisations are the Keepers of digital content, working on your behalf to ensure long-term access to the scholarly and cultural record. They provide the registry with information on their archival holdings, ordered by most recent update (date of which is shown):
- Scholars Portal (2 August 2016)
- Archaeology Data Service (1 August 2016)
- British Library (1 August 2016)
- HathiTrust (1 August 2016)
- PKP PLN (1 August 2016)
- Portico (1 August 2016)
- Library of Congress (28 July 2016)
- Cariniana Network (25 July 2016)
- CLOCKSS Archive (25 July 2016)
- Global LOCKSS Network (25 July 2016)
- National Science Library, Chinese Academy of Sciences (7 September 2015)
- e-Depot (24 April 2012)
The most up-to-date information may be available on the Keeper's website.
Find out how publishers, research libraries and national libraries can support archiving initiatives to ensure the future of the digital scholarly record. Read more.
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by at least one Keeper: 32,392
- Serials with volumes reported as 'ingested and archived' by three or more: 12,550
Work on other serials (and volumes) is 'in progress'.
News and Events
- 11th Aug 2016: Ensuring the Future of the Digital Scholarly Record
- 19th Jul 2016: Supporting E-Journal Archiving: Research Libraries
- 19th Jul 2016: Supporting E-journal Archiving: National Libraries
- 19th Jul 2016: Supporting E-Journal Archiving: Publishers
- 15th Jul 2016: Keepers Network to Tackle Challenges of E-Journal Archiving
We are exploring governance and seeking sponsorship for this global facility. Your feedback is welcome.